- Responsible for end-to-end project management, including project creation, initiation, execution, and delivery. Coordinate with pre-sales, product managers, solution managers, R&D and testing teams to conduct requirements analysis, write project proposals, conduct feasibility studies, develop project plans, coordinate resources, monitor processes, manage costs, control risks, and ensure R&D quality and efficiency.
- Identify project risks and issues, lead the agile project team to form a response plan, ensure the project progresses in an orderly manner according to the plan, and finally ensure the project objectives are achieved.
- Responsible for reporting project progress, issues and risks, organizing regular meetings and weekly reports of the agile project team, etc.
- Organize cross-departmental coordination and communication as required by the project team to manage upstream and downstream project dependencies.
- Follow the project management process, monitor the implementation of the project management process, and give suggestions for process optimization.
- Applying project management knowledge and tools, organizing distributed project teams to work together in multiple locations, and managing projects in a quantitative manner until project success.
- 5+ years of project management experience, with successful B-side projects preferred.
- Ability to work independently and lead teams to solve complex problems.
- Familiar with agile development process and relevant project management tools such as Jira, MS Project, etc.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain complex technical issues to customers or non-technical system stakeholders.
- Strong stress tolerance, execution, organizational and logical thinking skills, and cross-team leadership skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility, commitment to excellence, continuous learning, and the desire to become the best project managers in the industry.
- Candidate with computer related major is preferred.
We're a remote work company with employees in 6 cities across China, and we do all of our collaboration through GitHub, Slack and Google Docs.